HELLO

3 December 2014

It is December and we had our first snow today. Not a lot but the two youngest were ecstatic. December is also one of the busiest months. 3 birthdays, exams at my school which means LOTS of correcting to do, planning bday parties, Christmas, music auditions, choir performance, .... I love this time of year but it is hectic and that makes it a little less fun. I am trying to enjoy every minute and takes things as they come.
I have a layout to show. The photo was taken on our summer vacation in the south of France. Oh what a wonderful time we had. As you can see I am sticking to the 8,5*11 and I am using up my Studio Calico kits. 

I also have a couple of projects on the sizzix blog. Here are some sneak peeks. Just click on the image to see the full post.
http://sizzixukblog.blogspot.be/2014/12/christmas-week-4-gift-wrapping-idea.html


And to finish off some photos of Elouan and this winter's first snow: 
So excited to see snow: 

 

Il neige .... il neige ....  


  All ready to play in the snow.



3 comments :

Françoise said...

Coucou, hihi le petit est vraiment content, qu'est-ce qu'il te ressemble ! Ta page est top, bisette du jour

Francesca Biancon said...

Fantastic LO....and fantastic photos!!

Carole Pillon said...

Superbes photos !!! De quoi faire un tout petit bonhomme de neige mais c'est assez pour rendre les enfants heureux !

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs