Embossing and die cutting

2 May 2014

Today I have two layouts to share. The first was made for the Glitz Design blog (hop on over to see what the other DT girls made, you'll be amazed) where we focused on EMBOSSING. I used two techniques on my layout. Dry embossing and heat embossing (combined with a resist technique). I used my NEW BIG SHOT which I got from sizzix. I'll be posting two layouts a month using the sizzix products. I love how easy it is to add detail with some embossing. 



The second layout was made for fun using my Studio Calico kit and once again I pulled out my Big Shot to cut out some labels. When DH is on the main computer I can't use my cameo and my Big Shot has come to my rescue a couple of times. 




Sizzix Supplies:



1 comment :

Leanne said...

just beautiful...x

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs