Scraptastic September kits

19 September 2013

September is always one of the busiest months. Getting back into our school routine isn't easy. Add to that all the extra activities like soccer, trumpet and music lessons and we are left with HECTIC week days. Finding some me time is crucial. Scrapbooking helps me unwind and keep my sanity. Tomorrow is Elouan's big day. He is turning four. We'll be having a party on Saturday and an other one next week. I had the crazy idea of making a fire engine cake. So tomorrow I'll be baking and icing THE cake. Elouan is SO excited. 
I put the EVERYBODY TALKS kit to one side to work with the other September kits from Scraptastic. I fell in love with the aqua patterned paper from Maggie Holmes and knew I'd keep the colours really simple. LOVE how it turned out with the frames. 


Supplies:


1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layout! I love how you cut the black and white one into 3 pieces, I struggle with using them!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs