Video time & Winner

28 February 2013

THE WINNER of the Wilna's class is : (random picked: 26) antenucci Congrats.

It is time for this month's Scraptastic video. You can see how I create a layout from start to finish. There aren't any explanations for this video but I will make more with them in the future. I really loved this month's kits and used every bit of them. I can't wait to get the March ones!!!! 
Un petit video avec les kits de février de Scraptastic! Pas d'explications cette fois mais je ferai des vidéos avec explications prochainement.
I am using a new editing program for my videos so the music transition isn't as good as it could be but I am still figuring how everything works in  Premiere Elements 10. I hope the next one will be better. 

 


  



SUPPLIES:

9 comments :

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

So soft and pretty! Beautiful details and layering. I love this!

Стокли said...

A boy LO with girly colors=)
Very stylish.

Françoise said...

Coucou, trooooooooooooop beau ! tu utilises toujours de belles couleurs, ça donne vraiment bien, j'aime j'aime, bisette tout plein

Tamika said...

Beautiful layout! You're so brave most people wouldn't attempt a page featuring boys and pink at the same time.

ScrapMyran said...

Wonderful! It's so inspiering to see how you work. Good tip, to use staples for putting the papers together, I always tend to glue in an other way than I ment to....

Diana Waite said...

this is TOTALLY gorgeous!

antenucci said...

Oh wow thanks Lilith, I really wanted to take that class! Not sure if u need any info from me. 2peas name: antenucci

Donelda said...

OH Lilith! I am SO excited every time I see one of your scrapbook pages. I have a boy and husband in my world and until I found your work thought my scrapbooking world was destined to include navy, brown, and orange forever! I LOVE how you are able to easily use floral prints and pink in layouts featuring your boys! Thank you so much for the inspiration!!

Fabienne said...

Tanks for sharing. I made this page yesterday.
I like your scrap.

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs