Just for fun

6 February 2013

I has been a while since I made something just for fun, with no assignment attached. I used a cut out I had lying around, placed it on some kraft cardstock and covered it with gesso. then I pealed the cut out off the page and once the gesso was dry I misted the design. I used some basic grey 6*6 papers and several round paper punches. 
My first tutorial is available at entreArtistes.fr. At the moment it is only e in French but soon the English version will be going up for sale!! 
Une page faite juste pour le plaisir. J'ai utilisé une découpe cameo, que j'ai placée sur du cardstock kraft et couverte de gesso. Puis j'ai utilisé un encre en spray. Quelques perfos rondes et des jolies embellissements et la page était terminée. 
Pour les interéssées, mon premier TUTORIAL est disponible sur le site de entreArtistes.fr!






SUPPLIES:


6 comments :

Zarah said...

I just LOVE this! :D

Tamika said...

You always create something amazing! This is nice!

Unknown said...

Superbe ! les couleurs sont magnifiques !

cat123 said...

très jolie page. j'ai vu ton tuto, ça donne envie !!!!

Erika said...

Elle est trop belle cette page Lilith. Gros Bisous
Erika

Diana Waite said...

this is SO colorful and FUN--LOVE it!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs