Little tutorial

5 January 2013

I has been quite some time since I last made a video tutorial. I am currently working on my video for the 2peas series 213 in 2013 and hope you'll join me later this month for that.


For today I created a short tutorial showing you how to created your own background. You could use any stamp, stamp ink and cardstock but I chose to use kraft cardstock and white ink as well as some Amy Tangeine Ready Set Go stamps and Pink Paislee stamps. I hope you enjoy it and I really hope to make a lot more videos this year. If you have any special requests please leave a comment in the comment box. I am always on the look out for new ideas.
Aujourd'hui je vous montre comment faire un fond de page vous même. Je me suis inspirée de feuilles kraft de la collection Amy Tangerine Ready Set Go. 




Supply list:
click on the image and you'll be redirected. (for a full list of supplies and alternatives click here. )


            

8 comments :

Lea Lacoste said...

it's super pretty, great idea!

Adrienne Alvis said...

Great tutorial! Love your layout!

Diana Waite said...

SO fun! this looks GREAT!

Andrea said...

i LOVE it! I thought that was a real paper at first! Great job and thanks for the wonderful tip! Loved the video!

Anita S said...

great idea!!!! and really looove the white on Kraft! thanks for sharing Lilith!!

cat123 said...

superbe idée et avec de l'encre blanche c'est parfait !!

Unknown said...

Splendide! Et je vois que 2013 commence déjà a te gâter.... Tant mieux tu le mérites!

Mélissandre said...

L'encre blanche rend super bien! Une belle idée à garder sous le coude ;-)

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs