And then ...

20 October 2012

SUMMER. Seasons go by fast in the world of scrapbooking and they come and go in no particular order. This second post of the day is a layout with a summer feel to it. I just love that I can travel through time when I scrapbook. I ♥  looking at the layouts I made and feeling the warmth of the summer sun when seeing summer photos and getting cold feet when looking at winter ones. I also experience these sensations when creating and I love how this hobby is not only about photos and papers but also about feelings. It makes it so special. I took two photos from 2 years ago showing Damien on the hunt for grasshoppers. I am starting to get used to seeing creepy crawlies all over the place with my boys! I took out the October Scraptastic kit (Hall Pass)! Love that kit and I can tell you the November ones are equally amazing! Have a look! I'm getting the Blues Skies with Add on and stamps!
Après une page hivernale, retour à l'été. Une petite page avec Damien dans la nature à la chase des petites bêtes. J'ai utilisé le kit d'octobre de Scraptastic kit club. Ceux de novembre sont à tomber aussi, je vous le dis! 
 Blue Skies

 Farmer's Market

Here's my layout:








SUPPLIES:



6 comments :

Natalie Hall said...

Ta page est vraiment belle! J'aime comment tu as capté la joie de l'été avec tes pinwheels et, avec les couleurs, la sérénité de cette saison.

mamzellefrog said...

WAHOU !!

Zorrotte said...

Wooooooow!!!!

Diana Waite said...

I love how you make things pop on your layouts--this is BEAUTIFUL!

Elisa said...

beautiful layout!!!

Shannon91 said...

superbe !!!!
bIZZ

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs