News on Thursday!

9 August 2012

A few weeks back Amy Heller (I am a huge FAN of hers!) contacted me and asked if I would like to guest design for LilyBee. Of course I said YES. I got a gorgeous pack filled with all the latest collections and had such fun creating. There is one project which is really dear to my heart. You'll see it later on this month! Today my first layout was posted on their blog. 
This layout is about Elouan and his pacifier. From the start I really didn't want to use pacifiers with any of my kids but Elouan as a baby had such an urge to suck that the pacifier was the best option. 

Il y a quelques semaines Amy Heller m'a contacté pour savoir si je voulais être GUEST DESIGNER pour le mois d'août. J'ai tout de suite accepté. Voici une première page faite avec Persnickety, une des nouvelles collections. 





See you tomorrow with a layout using OMBRE.

SUPPLIES:


8 comments :

Deanna said...

LOVE this Lilith! Those hexagon arrangements are perfect! wish I could've left you some love on the Lily Bee blog too. You're a good fit for them.

Patricia Roebuck said...

Congrats again, Lilith! This is just beautiful! Love the stamping and the hexagons.

Maria Therese said...

Fabulous layout ♥

Cindy Lee said...

Awesome page! Congrats on your guest DT, Lilith!

Jennifer Ciriano said...

congrats lilith, fabulous layout & that photo is soooo precious!

yolande k said...

Félicitations Lilith ! Et bravo pour cette magnifique page !
Bises

Mag said...

J'adore la disposition de ces hexagones !! Je suis toujours épatée par le parfait équilibre de tes pages !

Jinny Newlin said...

Ooooo! This one's got my gears turning. Thanks for the inspiration!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs