Just because ...

4 August 2012

Some random facts ...

I'm really into this:
Yep, yoghurt and even made some cheese! It is called yoghurt cheese and I added fresh herbs. YUMMY!

We went on a day trip on Thursday to "Parc Chlorophylle". Knew the kids would love it but I did too because while walking through the woods we came across lots of frames. Perfect for pictures if the kids cooperate which in my case they didn't! Still it's a great memory!

I did cooperate! lol :)


When we ask Elouan to smile we get this:
I say "Elouan, smell the flower" and he goes and gives it a kiss:

Oh and DH took a picture of me I like and it isn't blurry!

There you go... some random ramblings. See you tomorrow with a layout. I have also finished my video and have come to the conclusion I need a new microphone. With this one it is as if I'm hissing and spitting all the time.

6 comments :

Karen said...

What beautiful pictures, you all look so relaxed and happy. That big frame is amazing!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Great photos! I love the giant frame.

Natalie Stewart said...

Those frames are such an amazing idea, wish we had a walk with something like that here is Australia. The photo of your sone kissing the flower is too sweet. You have a beautiful family.

Patricia Roebuck said...

My sister has a yogurt maker and says it makes the best yogurt she has eaten. Sounds wonderful!

Those photos are amazing! So fun with the frame and love how everyone cooperate :) you are just too cute!

cat123 said...

tes photos sont magnifiques, et quelle bonne idée ils ont eu de mettre ces cadres en plein milieu des bois !!!!!

marie-eve said...

de jolies photos à scrapper! j'adore celle de ton fils qui fait un bisou à la fleur!!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs