Collage

18 May 2012

One of my first assignments for Crate Paper was to create a collage project. I made two and never showed the second one I made. I used little canvases on my layout and added torn pieces of patterned paper. I still love the RANDOM collection and some of those papers are my favourites. Love that cheeky little photo of Damien and Noé. I just can't believe how fast they are growing. Soon they'll be teenagers. Oh why does time fly so fast? 

Une petite page faite il y a quelques semaine pour un des projets pour Crate Paper mais j'avais choisi d'utiliser l'autre. Je vous le montre quand même.





See you on Sunday with this: 


And I have some big news for you. Coming really soon!

HAPPY FRIDAY! Off to do some baking with the kids!

21 comments :

Danielle said...

Mooie jongens layout, de zwart/wit foto springt er echt uit.

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous ♥

Maja Stokk / eyovine said...

Cool idea with the small canvases. Beutiful =)

pysselpetra said...

you amaze me each and every time I visit your blog - wow

Meredith said...

Love the layering of the different papers, beautiful!!

cat123 said...

ouahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!! rien d'autre à dire, LOL

Valerie Bishop said...

I just love your layering Lilith! Beautiful layout!

Zarah said...

Yum yum YUM!

sandi said...

Love this! So nice looking , and that pic is just too sweet!

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

Elle est superbe! j'adore la mise en page et la superposition des papiers!

danni reid. said...

awesome boy page with this line, love your layering lilith, wow!

Amanda said...

Love all the layers on this. And I love the Random collection too.

Deanna said...

love it, love it! Your layering is divine!

MAGDALENA said...

I'm looking forwards to see the full thing I got a peek of. Looks good!

Alex said...

Wow! LOVE your layering! Amazing layout.

NinaSt said...

Great layering! Love your layout!

Diane Payne said...

This is gorgeous and I can't wait to hear your big news!

Shannon91 said...

superbe cette création !!!! j'adore...
Bizz

Claire T said...

This is so lovely. I love the photo too! Cannot wait to hear your news!

Shellye McDaniel said...

another goodie, Lilith! beautiful job :)

Kate Vickers said...

Great layout Lilith!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs