Bright

26 May 2012

like the sun that is shining at the moment , as are the colours in this layout. My stack of ColorConspiracy papers is nearly all used up but I did have one full sheet of a lovely colourful striped pattern. I have got a thing for geometrical patterns lately and this is what I came up with. Some ink, a few strips,  little stars and really long title. It is still growing on me and what's more important  is that I scrapped that pretty picture of Noé.
Une page avec des couleurs vive pour fêter le retour du soleil. Il me reste plus beaucoup de feuilles de ColorConspiracy mais j'avais encore une feuille avec ce beau motif rayé. Quelques bandes de papier, des étoiles et un très long titre et le tour est joué. Je ne sais pas si j'aime cette page mais elle n'est pas moche non plus. Le plus important est d'avoir scrapper la photo!





Oh silly me I nearly forgot to talk about this:
 This is what June will look like at my scrapbook nook!


 YUMMY!

3 comments :

Kate Vickers said...

Great layout! I love how you used these papers! Very pretty!

Brandy Layton said...

Fun page! I love all of the little touches!

Monique Liedtke said...

Heel gaaf gedaan!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs