Glitz and Die Cutting Machine

23 August 2014

Today I am going to share a layout I made with my die cutting machine. I used my Silhouette Cameo and also my Big shot.

I love using my Cameo for cutting shapes but you can do so much more with it. I used my sketch pens to sketch a leaf shape onto a 12*12 sheet of cardstock. I then applied some gesso over it. It softens the look and will be a base for my watercolours.
Once the gesso was dry I played with some gelatos and watercolours. 
The next step was to add the photo with a couple of layers beneath. I cut up one of the cards from the Felicity Bits&Pieces paper which says BE TRUE TO WHO YOU ARE. The I cut out some flowers from the Floral Paper from the Brightside collection. Then I cut out some flowers and butterflies with my Big Shot machine which I I coloured slightly with some watercolour paint. 
I added a couple of enamel dots as well as  Rhinestone from the Carpe Diem collection and clustered them around the die cuts. 

I had so much fun creating this layout and really love the sketched look created with the Silhouette Cameo. I will definitely be using my sketch pens more often. 


Supplies:






3 comments :

Françoise said...

Coucou, superbe page toute douce, bravo et bon week-end

Clara_Croft said...

Une très belle page, toute en douceur et pleine de différentes techniques ! J'adore !
Claire, alias Clara_Croft

Unknown said...

In sometimes, printed cards are also used to cutting craft design cards. It makes the easier and less work.

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs