Summer layouts

21 June 2014

This month I created two layouts for the American Crafts blog. The theme was summer. As we still have a couple of days to go until the summer holidays I printed some pictures from last year. I love looking back and reliving these wonderful moments. 

For this first layout I wanted something light and airy. The picture was taken on our first day in the Provence in France. Our holiday home was smack bang in the middle of a lavender field. Just walking to the village centre was heaven on earth because you could smell the scent as you walked through the plants in full bloom. I also used one of Wilna Furstenberg's cut files (which you can find HERE: cut files:


The next layout is all about a BIG TITLE. I used some watercolours to customise it.


Supplies:





No comments :

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs