Publications

5 June 2014

I have been working for Esprit Scrapbooking, a French scrapbooking magazine for a year now. I still love it even though it is hard coming up with new articles and topics. Here is a layout I created for the April-May 2013 edition. I had to work with a colour combination consisting of shades of purple, blue and green. 


The next layout was made for my article about vellum. I made several projects for the article but will show only one today and leave the others for the weekend. 


Tomorrow I'll be back with more layouts.

3 comments :

antenucci said...

Love these Lilith, both are so airy and beautiful!

bernii miller said...

what sweet layouts :) I still LOVE that crate paper floral paper.. I am hoarding it as it is so pretty

craftykellyj said...

These are so pretty!! I love your style.

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs