Publications part 2

12 June 2014

In this post I showed two of the several layout I had published in Esprit Scrapbooking. The next layout was part of my vellum article as it the card. I LOVE using vellum and still use it. It adds such softness and detail to a layout. I stamped and embossed on vellum using gold embossing powder. JUST LOVE how it turned out. The photo was printed onto a sheet of vellum. If you want to print I'd advise you to pick the option which uses the least ink and use vellum which is thicker. That way it won't warp.


And here is the card which was made with a vellum pocket. 


Thanks for stopping by and see you soon. 


1 comment :

Lynette said...

whouaaa I love it ♥♥♥ !! Did you use a special vellum for printing on it ? I'm afraid to do that with my own printer !

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs