On Trend: Chalkboard

23 June 2014

There are so many fun trends in scrapbooking but one of the my favourites is chalkboard. There is patterned paper, labels, stickers, .... you name it. I created a bright layout using chalkboard paint and the Brightside collection: 
I love how the black makes everything pop. I had some chalkboard paint lying around and added some to my background paper. 


Once it was dry I added my papers and embellishments. What I love the most about this paint is writing on it with a white pen. Adding some handwriting or a bit of doodling just gives the layout that little extra. 
Have fun with the chalkboard trend.

Supplies:


2 comments :

antenucci said...

LOVE the splash of black it really pops and pulls your eyes wonderfully!

Unknown said...

It looks great!!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs