Video Sunday

5 January 2014

It is Sunday and this year I'll be posting my videos on Sunday. I'll have videos to show every other week and if I have time I might squeeze in some more. This layout was made really quickly. First reason: Elouan was at home with me and even though he was playing he still manages to call me every 5 minutes for something or the other. I knew I wanted to work with some label stickers from October Afternoon that I had lying around and I had a precise idea of the layout I wanted to create. I picked the products and forbade myself to go get any more. The layout took me 25 minutes to make.
Having a good idea of what you want to create speeds up the process as does picking products beforehand. I hope you like the video.



SUPPLIES:


14 comments :

reen said...

I always love your videos. This layout is great, love that its about you and your husband and that you used the part of the supplies we might typically throw out.

Unknown said...

This is a really cool idea! I'll remember it!

Andrea said...

I love this layout and I would love to make one like this! thanks for the inspiration!

Tracey said...

I discovered you this past year on TwoPeas, and I am so SO glad to see that you will continue posting videos here at your blog in 2014! I subscribe to your blog in feedly, so I will never miss them. Thanks for the work you do to share your beautiful creations with us!

Marcal said...

I love your video. I can't wait to follow the whole series

Marcal said...

I love your video and look forward to watching your whole series.

Melissa Vining said...

Beautiful layout! I love that you used the sticker sheet negative!

borcherding said...

Oh my word.. I LOVE THIS!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

This rocks! Love it!!!

Стокли said...

25 minutes!
I also love OA stickers, it's a great way to use them.

Mimos de algodón said...

Thaks so much for share this vidio with us. I'ts a lovely LO.

HopkinsStudio said...

I love this layout. I think it really tells a story and uses up product in a non traditional way. tfs!

Jeannine H. said...

I think your use of the october afternoon sticker leftover ( if i can call it that) is brilliant! Those are wonderful stickers but i struggle to use more of them. Lovely start to 2014 and the fact that your layout was quick is a bonus for those of us who try to scraplift your pages for our own albums. Also congrats on making the Glitz design team!

Unknown said...

Such a great idea. All the different textures look good together.

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs