Hectic

2 September 2011

That's what it has been this week. I forget how tiring the first few school days are. It's Friday and I can say, I have some great classes and my students are fabulous (well most are!). I have so much to share and show so lets get started. First is the CCG inspiration board and my layout. LOVED those colours and this is one of my favourite layouts. There is also a class/tutorial (which I created) called FOCUS ON DETAIL over on the ColorCombosGalore forum!
Quelle semaine. Ah, la rentrée m'a épuisée mais je dois dire que j'ai des super chouettes classes et une horaire de rève! J'ai beaucoup de choses à vous montrer. D'abord le combo de chez CCG avec ma page. Une de mes préférées!

Then I made this planner using AMY TANGERINE products. Love it. I'll love using it through out this academic year!
Puis j'ai créé un journal de classe pour moi en utilisant les produits Amy Tangerine. Je l'adore! 



Products used: Kraft (714645)-AC Cardstock, Falling for you Fabric paper (35559)-Amy Tangerine, Get around paper (35561)-Amy Tangerine, Slate (Amy Tangerine) (53249)-Thickers, Amy Letter stickers (42212)-Remarks books, Hi friend dimensional stickers (42214)-Remarks, felt (57632)-ribbon,
Tomorrow I'll be showing you some more Amy Tangerine layouts! 
Have a happy and sunny Friday.

5 comments :

Tina said...

Lilith: I didnt' get to comment on last weeks CCG either, but I LOVE them both! They are fantastic! Just diggin your style.

Unknown said...

Moi aussi j'adore ! Je me suis fait un mémo d'anniversaire dernièrement, j'aime bien ces trucs.

Lulu Berlue said...

Hooooo mazette, j'adore ta page et son côté récup, la petite touche de rouge avec les coeurs ! Je sens bien un petit lift... Si je peux bien entendu !
Bzzzz,
Lulu

fatima said...

tout a fait une bien jolie page
ton carnet est chouette
j'adore le papier
bonne rentré
bizzzzzzzzzz

loly said...

ben moi la maitresse , je me dis waouhhhh c'est encore mieux que mon cahier journal !!! j'adooooooore

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs